Click here on AMAZON.com for the eBook/Kindle edition.
For the paperback or hard cover version click here.
This is a book about implementing refreshing business strategies in the marketplace including:
• Strategies every successful leader must know.
• Sales Management Tactics for the goal-oriented executive.
• Executive Leadership.
• Effective Marketing and Branding techniques.
• Design, Innovation, and the Luxury Domain.
• What you don’t know could hurt your business – Food for Thought.
• Additional thoughts about post-recession marketing.
• Effective political campaign strategies by utilizing marketing
techniques along with the personal brand.
WHO IS THIS BOOK FOR?
– Sales and marketing managers/directors
– Entrepreneurs in all business stages
– College/University business faculty students
To PURCHASE the book, kindly click here for the hard cover or paperback and for the iPad / PDF versions — on the right hand menu.
– OR –
Click here on AMAZON.com for the eBook/Kindle edition. For the paperback or hard cover (click here).
For a preview, it is my pleasure to send you a sample of my book with 2 FREE chapters in PDF format along with an upcoming offer for the book when it gets released/published. Click here.
VISIT ENDORSEMENT | TESTIMONIAL PAGE
Book available now at publisher’s eCommerce shop (Friesen Press) — and at Amazon for the Kindle Readers. Moreover, it’s also available online at all prominent bookstores (Chapters, Barnes & Nobles etc.)
ONLY $4.95 for the eBook
Here’s the creative rationale behind the graphic image of the front book cover.
by Vagelis Tassopoulos (cover concept) and Elsa Sturm (art director) — with Enfant Gate boutique advertising & marketing firm, Athens, Greece
A Tie that looks like an owl. An owl that looks like a tie. Business as seen through the eyes of Wisdom. A surreal, memorable visual conveying that entrepreneurial success is a result of a unique combination: professionalism, wisdom achieved through practice and a bold attitude.
What’s your take? Do you like it? Does it convey a suitable image for the main title along with the subtitle of the book? Does it seem somewhat retro in its stylistic cues?
Join me on my Facebook and/or Twitter for Daily Practical Feeds
Click on your desired icon(s) to bring you to the social site page with daily practical feeds.
James supports children’s causes — poverty, health and education.
Locally and internationally including the Acumen Fund and Darkness to Light